Sunday, January 29, 2012

Look after my Tickled Pink ♥heart♥...

It's a new challenge on the Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog and one I know that you will ADORE it. It's very LOVE-ly and perfect for this time of year...show us your Valentine's Day/Love creations!

We have the amazing and fabulous sponsor
Kellie stocks some of the BEST images out there and you have GOT to check out the new line of Greek Gods! You will see one of them in action on our blog today since our DT was able to request a free digi to work with...and several of the ladies ended up with the same one! LOL!

I decided to add another Lil Fashionette to my collection with 60's Ivy!
As you can see, I paper pieced Ivy to match...I think she looks quite trendy! Her belt was coated with Glossy Accents. I went all out with my fun Dienamics by My Favorite Things...I love those flourishes! Best die to have in my stash! I also love the one under the sentiment...perfect for accenting.
The hearts are all from the From the Heart die set by Verve Stamps. The pink ones were cut from Rose Red cardstock. I went over them with "Sequin" Stickles--that's a color I've had FOREVER but haven't had a chance to use lately. The turquoise hearts are cut out of the coordinating paper and then I treated them with Glossy Accents...which as it happened spread over the top of the pink hearts...so now they are sparkly AND glossy! LOL!
This wonderful sentiment is by Paper Makeup Stamps and is still available in rubber--but only until the stock sells out! Make sure you grab one for yourself--it's a MUST HAVE!

The flourishes have tiny gems scattered among them for some added fun. I really love the way this card turned out...even if it isn't my *normal* style! LOL!
Challenge List

Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: 60's Ivy-Digi (Tickled Pink Stamps); "Look after my heart" (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copic Markers (E000, E00, E02, E25, E27, E35, BG11, BG13, R20)
Paper: CS- Rose Red (Stampin Up), Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink); DP-Lime Twist "Happy Go Lucky" (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: "Fancy Flourish" and "Vintage Flourish" Dienamics(My Favorite Things), "From the Heart" die (Verve), gems, "Sequins" and "Stardust" Stickles, Glossy Accents

9 Words of Love:

Jenny said...

Wow man! What a hip dude! or should i say 'dudette". Your patterned papers work perfectly with this image and 'era' - not that I would know about that 60's era :) x

Sara said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Love the paper pieced dress and all the lovely details =)
Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges this week!

Stampalicious said...

very cute card, love the hearts, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps this week, hugs, martina

Regan said...

Adorable! Love Ivy's paper pieced dress! She is quite fashionable! :) Love all the flourishes! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges!
{hugs}
Regan

Susie Little said...

Beautiful Card, Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!xx

Linda said...

A really pretty card and love the colour combo. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Purple Frog challenge.

Maya said...

Really colorful and amazing paper piecing! Thanks for playing with us at TPS Challenges this week :)

Jill said...

Gorgeous card and great use of the image :)
Lovely colour choice
Thanks for joining us at TPS this week and good luck!
Hugs, Jill

~Jeri~ said...

Love love love!! Love the color combo and that image is adorable! Beautiful work!

Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy during our Love Challenge!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps