Saturday, January 28, 2012

Feeling a bit Down...

Down Under that is! It's all about Australia this week at Squirrel and Fox Challenges! We are helping our Aussie friends celebrate Australia Day--with our theme Australia and/or Party!

We have the amazing sponsor of
You have GOT to check out Zoe's new stamps for Australia Day!

In fact, let me show you one of them...
This is the adorable new digi stamp Koala &Joey...I know! Soooo cute! I just loved coloring them up! I used my W's with a circular motion for get a better *furry* look. And then for some extra fun, I did the paper tole technique for the baby and Stickles for the leaves. I had to laugh at that...know what color they were? "Eucalyptus"! LOL! I used my Leafy Branch embossing folder for the Certainly Celery layer. Kraft, Basic Grey and Certainly Celery is my new favorite color combo! LOL!
He is just so cute on his mommas head! Isn't that sentiment just right? It's from my Everyday Button Bits set by Papertrey Ink. I'm sending this card to my mom...she's been seriously stressed right now having to take care of my dad's parents and even sleeping up at their house away from my dad right now. So I made this for a little pick me up...I KNOW she'll love it!

It was actually ironic that this was the theme this week...guess what country we were studying in our homeschool? Yep, Australia with the letter K for Kangaroo and...KOALA! Perfect, eh?

Well we hope you will play along in our Australian Party Theme! Make sure you visit the other S&F design team members for more peaks at some of the fabulous Make It Crafty Australian Images!

Challenge List
1. CCEE Stampers #1204 ~ Something Australian
2. Craft Us Crazy~ Animals
3. Pixie Dust Studio~ Let's go to the Zoo!

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Koala & Joey-Digi (Make it Crafty), Everyday Button Bits (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copic Markers (W's for Koalas, YG for plant)
Paper: CS-Kraft (PTI), Certainly Celery and Basic Grey (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Leafy Branch embossing folder (Cuttlebug), "Eucalyptus" Stickles, Paper piercer, Rectangle Nestabilities, silver brads

4 Words of Love:

Lisa M said...

I know I've already told you how much I love your little Koalas and the perfect sentiment along with them, but I just had to come by and admire it again. :)
Thank you SO much for joining us at Craft Us Crazy for our challenge.
Best of luck to you and we hope to see you again next time too!
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh my gosh, your card is totally adorable and made me smile! I love that sweet image - awesome and sweet card! Thanks for joining us at CCEE - and we hope to see you again.

Taylor said...

Oooooooh - that is THE cutest image!!! Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Pixie Dust Studio!

~Jeri~ said...

Another awesome card! Love the image!!

Thanks for joining us once again at Craft Us Crazy Challenges!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps