Thursday, January 05, 2012

Changes and Sneak Peaks for Paper Makeup Stamps

Hello to all my friends and fans out there! If you are familiar with my work, you know that I use a lot of Paper Makeup Stamps rubber! I love the images and sentiments that PMS offers...BUT...there are some changes in PMS Land! The biggest being that PMS is going DIGITAL! There was already a nice selection of digi Word Art and Images available, but starting with this month's release, PMS is going to be available ONLY in digital format! Not only does this mean INSTANT GRATIFICATION, but you have so many things you can do with digis that you just can't with rubber stamps--mainly SIZE them!

Now I adore my rubber stamps...I love all the paper piecing they offer, not to mention no worries about smudge lines and such...BUT I'm all for this new direction since me and digi stamps have come to terms and now I enjoy using them.

So without further ado...let's get on with talking about this months WONDERFUL digi release! We have some new Color Kids, a new Fairy and some great Word Art!

Today we are showcasing the beautiful Word Art that we are releasing this month...including this lovely one featuring a quote by William Shakespeare!
One thing that I finally figured out in regards to digital items is how to change their color! I was so happy that I could tweak this to a lovely shade of navy. The card front features a lovely diecut from my Cover Plate: Quatrefoil by Papertrey Ink. This is the reason I purchased this--really helps to add some mmmmfff to an otherwise "plain" card.

I hope you will go see what the other Makeup Artists have created with today's Word Art sneaks--visit our blog HERE and let us know what you think!

Photobucket

2 Words of Love:

JustYolie said...

Gorgeous blue card!!

Michelle VP said...

So elegant and classy! I love changing the digis to different colors too. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps