Saturday, January 14, 2012

Celebrate the Cute Critters!

It's time for our next challenge on the Squirrel and Fox Challenge Blog...and this week, we want to see Critters in your creation! So pull out all the little cutesie stamps with the furry friends and have some fun!

Our sponsor this week is
Naturally I'm reaching for my most favorite critter stamp of all, the adorable little Lucy Mouse!

Lucy is from the Retro Cutie Critters line by Paper Makeup Stamps...a collection of some of the CUTEST stamps you will ever see--but Lucy (now only $3.00!!!) is my favorite!

I used some fun paper by My Mind's Eye with the always awesome Rich Razzleberry cardstock my Stampin' Up. The sentiment is from Sentimental Birthday by There She Goes Clear Stamps.

This card is going to be perfect for a little girl's birthday coming up, don't you think?

Challenge List
1.Papertake Weekly 1/10~ Die Cute Special
2. Make My Monday #31~ Animals
3. The Crazy Challenge #101~ Lace and/or pearls

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Lucy Mouse (PMS), Sentimental Birthday (There She Goes)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring Medium: Copics (RV63, RV66, RV69, RV000, C00, BG11, BG75)
Paper: CS-Rich Razzleberry (SU), White (Papertrey Ink); DP-Lime Twist "Happy go Lucky" (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: lace, gems, multi-liner pen, Spellbinders, Stickles

3 Words of Love:

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing over at PTW! xxx

Katie Cotton said...

SO cute!!! love love love it!!!!

Jill said...

aww so cute lisa and I love the lace thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps