Monday, January 09, 2012

Can I get a "Woot Woot!"?

Good news came in my email inbox today. 
Excellent news. 
AMAZING NEWS! 
As in rock my socks news!
Yes yes yes! I received notice that on Sunday the 15th, Scrapbook News and Review Online Magazine will be featuring FOUR--count them--FOUR of my creations! You could have knocked me over with feather! I read and re-read the email about 10 times. And then printed it to keep forever! LOL! It's been fun putting in the "Out for Publication" image they gave in all the places the creations were showing. once the magazine is LIVE, I will let you know where you can find my stuff and it will be so awesome to see my name in PRINT!!!

Now I can finally say "why yes, I HAVE been published!" (giggle)

What a great start to my week!

Photobucket

3 Words of Love:

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

That is wonderful news, Lisa!! Congratulations!

Jenny said...

A huge CONGRATULATIONS! I will be able to tell everyone that I 'know' someone famous. Well done! hugs x

Kelly Neis said...

How awesome, congratulations.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps