Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Winter Blog Hop for Paper Makeup Stamps!

It's December 7th? When did THAT happen? How can this year almost be over?! Say it isn't so!!!

The good news that since it IS December 7th...
It's BlOg HoP DaY for Paper Makeup Stamps
The Makeup Artist theme this month is...{Winter Wonderfland}!

PMS has some absolutely fabulous winter themed images, so I'm sure you will be delighted with all the Makeup Artist creations you will see today!

As usual, I pulled out my *FAVORITE* winter set by PMS Snow Happy...

The sentiment is from the Color Kids: Snowflake set and perfect for this little fella! I was inspired by THIS darling card and based my layout around it. The papers are from the Oliver pad by Basic Grey. A bit of twine, some clear buttons and *viola* a fun fresh winter card!

Here is the Blog Hop List so you can see who your next stop will be...

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

Challenge List
1.Creative Card Crew #69- Tis the Season
(I don't celebrate Christmas, so I hope this will still be okay)

7 Words of Love:

Michelle VP said...

So sweet! I just love the rustic feel to this snowman card. It's one of my favorite PMS sets too, and I was soooo tempted to use it *again* I resisted b/c my fairies needed some love. {lol}

Carma said...

Perfect sentiment for this guy! Love the muted colors to make the snowman stand out.

Anita Hovey said...

Lovely wintery card.

Ani said...

Beautiful card and lovely layout! Thanks for playing along at CCC and good luck!
Hugs, Ani

Jackie said...

Too cute! I love the little bit of twine and snowman, so cute!

LaJanette said...

I can see why this set is your favorite that snowman is just way too cute! Yup time does fly past us!

Hugs;
Janette

To answer your question about my card: I did stamp the mitten image on the canvas first then decided to cover it up with the paper piece:0)

Angela said...

Really cute card...love the rustic flair! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps