Saturday, December 31, 2011

Something Old Something New

We have a new challenge for you at The Squirrel and Fox Challenge Blog--it's going to be an easy one so there is NO reason for you NOT to participate. For challenge #8 our theme is...SOMETHING NEW!

Now you could translate into new supplies, new baby, new house...the choice is endless--please just make sure and let us know WHAT is "something new" for your creation!

I used a new stamp and new buttons for my card...
This lovely image is Moody for Reading by Paper Makeup Stamps. Sadly, once the rubber sells out, this image will only be available in digital form...needless to say I made sure I snatched it up during the 60% off rubber closeout going on right now--and there are a few left, so you can to! I kept this image uncoloured because I just loved the way it looked stamped in Early Espresso on the Kraft.

Photobucket

2 Words of Love:

JustYolie said...

I sure does look pretty uncolored! Love the tones! I need to buy this one for sure on my next order. Hopefully I'm not too late. =) Happy New Year

Michelle VP said...

Oooh, Fabulous Lisa! Love the texture and brown tones for this moody girl. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps