Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Remember to Smile

With the stress of the holidays weighing so many people down, it's always good to remember to smile!

This is one of my favorite images from a now retired (but still available at some online stores) Hope & Grace set by The Greeting Farm. I love coloring with Copics on Kraft paper because it really softens the hues. I used some colored pencils to add some more color to her hair and for the white shadow. I used scraps from my Sweet Threads pad by Basic Grey for this simple card. I love twine bows and wouldn't you know it, that is the ONLY button I have like that! How did that happen?

I'm using this card for the Fun-day challenge (TGFM12) on the TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Blog--I've got my Kraft, Twine and Button(s)!

Thanks for stopping by today...remember to smile!

Photobucket

Challenge List
1. Farm Fresh Challenges #12 (TGFM12) ~ Recipe

3 Words of Love:

margie c {The Bumble Girl} said...

Oh my, how sweet! I love that you stamped and colored directly on the kraft cardstock! Such a cute card :)
Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Monday Fun Day at The Greeting Farm!!!
hugs, margie

Carisa said...

too cute! you really make coloring on kraft look easy! :D

faithnme said...

well I am "smiling".. now that i have seen your cards.. Soo very cute. Thanks for playing along with our challenges

Hugs

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps