Sunday, December 04, 2011

Pick your Sundae Bar Toppings!

 It's everyone's favorite challenge...a SUNDAE BAR! So what toppings do you get to choose from this week? We want to see some Red, Stripes, Diecuts and/or Stitches! Pick two. Pick three. Load 'em up with all four! How will you top your Paper Sundae?

We have another fabulous sponsor this week...it's one of MY favorite companies...
One randomly drawn participant will receive a Gift Certificate to their store!

I've so happy that I have a selection of MFT Pure Innoncence stamps to choose from now...so it was just a matter of which one (Happy Mail) and which toppings...

Here we have some RED, some STITCHING, and some DIECUTS...I just couldn't find a stripe that I liked for this! The layout is this weeks Splitcoast sketch challenge (SC361 flipped) which was a fun way to just use pieces of things. I've had that paper FOREVER, and I loved how it worked for paper piecing her dress. I colored her pockets to match the red theme. Naturally she has sparkly red shoes!

We hope you will join us this week and top your Paper Sundae with us! Please check out the other DT's creations as they are just wonderful!

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps:
Happy Mail (MFT)

Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics (Skin-R00, E000, E00, E21; Hair- Y21, Y23, YR21, YR23; Red accents-R27, R29, R37, R46; Grass- YG93, YG95, YG97; Miscellaneous- C00, N1, N3, B000, Y35, Y38, 0)
Paper: CS-Real Red (Stampin Up), White (Papertrey Ink); DP-single sheet from stash
Accessories: double stitched red ribbon, Classic Rectangles SM Nestabilities, "Xmas Red" Stickles, Open Scallop Edge Dienamic (MFT), dimensionals

1 Words of Love:

Kathleen said...

This is just so sweet Lisa, i just love her sparkly shoes!! Lol
Hugs Kat xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps