Saturday, December 10, 2011

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful...

Many of my blogging friends across the country are starting to get that delightful white stuff...yep, it's turning into snow season here in the USA! I don't have any...yet...but I know it's only a matter of time!


It's time for another Squirrel & Fox Challenge! This fortnight we want to see beautiful Christmas/Winter creations--easy to do I'm sure!

One randomly drawn participant is going to win an AU$15 voucher to the fabulous
Zoe has the best images! Absolutely beautiful and available in rubber AND digi! As always, Zoe offered each of the S&F DT members a free digi for our challenge...now Zoe has STUNNING and ADORABLE Christmas themed characters, but I was a bit more challenged since my family does not celebrate Christmas...so I decided to go with the simple and lovely WINTER SEAT.
And yes, I definitely kept it simple! I just liked the idea of this bench as a "miss you" card. It just looks cold and lonely. I printed off this image and then cut it out once it was colored. Even using my craft knife to get the back of the bench too. I popped it up with dimensionals and then used "Icicle" Stickles to add *snow*. The simple sentiment from the set Heartfelt Phrases by Verve really just completed this card. I added a double score line border to give it a nice finish.

We hope you will join in our challenge! As always, you have two weeks to play, so there is plenty of time for you to create a Christmas/Winter entry!
Photobucket

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps