Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm just Tickled Pink...

Tickled Pink about Tickled Pink that is!

Here is a card for Challenge #50 on the Tickled Pink Challenge Blog--the challenge was to use an OLD CHALLENGE...so I did...a few of them!

I used the Sketch from Challenge #24, Patterned Paper and Lace from Challenge #38--and then the challenge using Flowers too. This paper just screamed "Paper piece me!" So I actually doubled paper piece Lil Fashionette 20's Evie--the patterned paper and then with vanilla for her cuffs, sash and collar and hat bow--and blue for the rose and hat! Whew! A lot of fussy cutting, but oh so worth it! I just love her little outfit! This card is from my best friend's birthday, so I loved using this sentiment from Paper Makeup Stamps.

Challenge List
1. Tickled Pink Challenge #50

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: 20's Evie (TPS), Precious and Few (PMS)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Ocean (Martha Stewart Cat Eye)
Paper: CS-Kraft (PTI), Very Vanilla (SU); Stella Rose "Hattie Papers" (My Mind's Eye)
Coloring: Copics w/white pencil
Accessories: LG Scallop Circles Nesties, Prima Petals die-namic (MFT), gems, ribbon, lace, paper piercer, sponge

14 Words of Love:

Kellie said...

WOOOOOOOOWEEEEE this is absolutely amazing! I love that you used more than one of our challenges and I am just loving the colouring on kraft, it looks amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at TPSChallenge, have a MERRY CHRISTMAS xo

Carisa said...

Lisa, I love this!!!! The PP is amazing and your coloring on kraft blows me away. Love how you layered those flowers, too, without adding bulk.

Stampalicious said...

this is beautiful! Love the way you did the image, so pretty, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps challenges, hugs, martina

Sara said...

Just one word : STUNNING!!!
I so love what you did with the Kraft paper, love your colouring and the paper piece... The DP is sooo beautiful!!!
Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge =)

Nannieflash said...

Wow that is gorgeous I love your colour choice and that fabulous image. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Lisa M said...

Kellie took the words right out of my mouth. I was gonna say that this looks amazing!!!
LOVE the colors, Lisa. :D

Have a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
hugs,
The other Lisa

Kim said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us this week at The paper Shelter!
Merry Christmas!!

Jill said...

Beautiful card and such fantastic papers. Love the choice of colours :)
Thanks for joining us at TPS this time and good luck
Hugs, Jill

Regan said...

Lovely! Such pretty papers and the lace is gorgeous! And an absolutely fabulous job with the paper piecing! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Linda said...

This is just beautiful.. Thanks for joining us at TPS.. Hugs, Linda

Gemma said...

Wow sweetie...its absolutely stunning, gorgeous colours & such a great image!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

SAMARA NAVI said...

OMGosh Lisa - just beautiful. You have made this card look 3D by how you did the dress and woman! I love the colors you used and how you stayed with just a few. It goes to show how amazing a card can be when you do that. Your flowers and such are so stunning how you've offset them. Hon, I went to your music blog (I've never seen a nicer background,) and tried to leave you a comment but your comment thingi isn't working. Thought you'd want to know. I enjoyed reading a few of the posts. And your other fam blog, gosh do you look happy with your fam...LOVE is what it is all about and you sure have captured that all ways round! It is not every day I come across a blog that displays that as openly as you. Such a favor to the Universe when you do! I love it. (ty for your comment) Spirited Love and Hugs, Samara xox

Cor* said...

A girl after my own heart, using a great sketch! Great craft coloring and design! Flower is perfect ! Did I mention the wicked awesome-ness of the paper piecing! Yowzas! Thanks for joining us at TPSC for our 50th challenge this year. Hope to see you in 2012 as well.

Chris_P said...

Wow this is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining in our last challenge 2011 at TPS!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps