Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cold Paper Sundaes!

It's beginning to look a lot like...winter! Our weather has been quite frigid barely making it into the 40's with 20 degree nights. We are so thankful for our woodstove!

The challenge this week for Paper Sundaes is "Anything Christmas"--and if you don't celebrate Christmas like me, then please feel free to just use anything winter themed!

Our sponsor this week is the ever fabulous

I always enjoy using my Whiff of Joy stamps during the winter months...they are just darling!

Here is Winter Charlotte with Cat all toasty warm! This is a totally NON-traditional colors for the season.  But I just love the soft blue and espresso together! I used my most favorite ribbon--it's so ruffly and fun! A bit of lace from my stash, some paper piercing and then a lovely sentiment from Verve. The perfect card for this time of year! 

Challenge List 
Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Winter Charlotte with cat (WOJ); Faithful Phrases (Verve)
Ink: Early Espresso (Stampin Up), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics (E43, E47, E49, E50, E51, E53, R20, Y21, Y23, YR23, YR21, B000, N1, N3, C00, C1
Paper: CS- Early Espresso (SU), White (Papertrey Ink); DP-Ella Blue pad (GCD)
Accessories: chocolate ribbon, lace bit, dimensionals, "Diamond" and "silver" Stickles, silver mini brads, paper piercer, Charming Oval Die set (Verve)

5 Words of Love:

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a fabulous, crafty weekend, Debxx

patricia said...

thanks for joining the foreverfriends challenge this week
nice card
patricia

Julie said...

Very pretty! Love that color combo. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs
Hugs,
Julie

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Beautiful card. Great coloring. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for Dare To Be Sassy Thursday.

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

This is so cute, Lisa! I love the brown & blue colour combo!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps