Sunday, December 18, 2011

Celebrate...Wee Stamps!


It's our last challenge of 2011 for Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog and this one is going to run two weeks thru the Holiday Weekend! We want you to "Celebrate" with this challenge!

Our sponsor this week is the lovely

Lacey carries the best variety of stamps...including the new to rubber Wee Stamps by Sylvia Zet! I was tickled to be able to use one of the Wee Stamps that I have (sadly i only have it in digi form) for my card this week!

This card features adorable Sweet Blossom. I had so much fun coloring her up! The flowers are from the Flower Fusion #2 set (colored with Copics) by Papertrey Ink and the sentiment is from the Little Moments set by Paper Makeup Stamps.

I love this paper by My Mind's Eye from the Lime Twist "Life of the Party" pad. It's a perfect match to Stampin Up color Cameo Coral--sadly now retired.I thoroughly enjoyed making this darling little card and have plans to send it to one of my best friends.

We hope you have a delightful conclusion to this year and we hope to see your last minute creations to "Celebrate" the coming of 2012!

Challenge List

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Sweet Blossom-digi (Wee Stamps), Flower Fusion #2 (Papertrey Ink) and Little Moments (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics (R20, R22, R24, E000, E00, E02, E21, BG10, G000, G02, E57, E59, Y21, Y23, YR21, YR23, C00, C1, C3, N1, R00)
Paper: CS-Cameo Coral (SU), Stampers Select White (PTI); Lime Twist "Life of the Party" (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Flower Fusion #2 die, Eyelet Circle Nestabilities, multiliner pen, Sizzlit Little Branch, Dotted Wave (EK Success), "Stardust" Stickles, blue baubles

3 Words of Love:

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa, I love the colours you have used and the image is so sweet. I still have those other images to send to you, I will get them in the post asap, sorry its taken me so long!
Hugs Kat xx

Paulagriff said...

Gorgeous card, love your image and papers, lovely! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

Nelly's Crafty Card Attack! said...

Lovely card and colour choice ...thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week...Nelly X

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps