Monday, December 19, 2011

The Annual TGF Blog Hop--your next stop!

The Greeting Farm's 3rd Annual Customer Blog Hop
I am so happy to be participating in this hop again this year and I hope that you will enjoy my little creation. All the rules and links (and there are a LOT of them!) to for the blog hop today can be found on the TGF Blog.

I'm entering the "NON-holiday" contest for the hop, so I was able to break away from all the seasonal papers and images and pull out one of my favorite TGF images--Cheeky Chat!
Here is adorable Cheeky Chat matched with some fabulous My Mind's Eye paper from the Lime Twist "Life of the Party" collection. My card is a CASE of another card I've done recently (you can see it here) but I added a fun scallop and one of my favorite new sentiments--a $1 bin stamp from Michaels! I love adding Glossy Accents to this image--nothing like a shiny phone and hair barrettes! And of course, glitter eyeshadow and a sparkly heart on the phone!

I hope you will let me know what you think about cute little Cheeky Chat--because one random hopper will win the ENTIRE upcoming January Release for The Greeting Farm! That's 6 sets in all- a HUGE prize...and the only way to win is by participating in the blog hop!

Well, it's time to head on over to your next stop with Anita Autore--I'm sure she will have something amazing!

Tootles!

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Cheeky Chat (TGF), sentiment from $1 bin at Michaels
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring: Copics
Paper: CS-Cameo Coral (SU-retired), White (Papertrey Ink); DP-Lime Twist "Life of the Party" (MME)
Accessories: Buttons, floss, ribbon, gems, Threading Water border punch (Fiskars), dimensionals, glossy accents, "Diamond" Stickles

Challenge List
1. Corrosive Challenge #139~ Anything BUT Christmas

55 Words of Love:

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

Ohhh my goodness she is GORGEOUS! and I LOVE that sentiment- I might have to go to Michaels' and see if I can still find it because it's pERFECT, esp for Cheeky Chat! Love this! So glad you hopped w/ TGF today! Hooray!

Annette said...

very very pretty...love it

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Adorable card...fantastic mix of colors!

Maria said...

very cute project. TKS for sharing
marial302003@yahoo.com

mousekemom said...

What a darling card with Cheeky Chat! So bright and love the papers!

CraftyDee said...

Eek I love this! :) The colours are gorgeous, love how you used the patterned paper and that sentiment is defininitely worth the 1$ ;)

Nat said...

I super love that saying! It is perfect with cheeky chat! Must remember! I am pinning this now! Great work! Merry Christmas! :)
Nat

Mrs Weyremaster said...

OMGosh What a fun card, so bright and cheerful, i love how you've paper pieced her trousers, so clever.
Hugs
Suzi
xxx

eva said...

such a pretty card! love your coloring and her fun paper pieced pants!

margie c {The Bumble Girl} said...

Love the clean and simple feel to your card! and you coloring is beautiful! Thanks for hopping along :)

Heidi Brawley said...

Love it! I just recently won this cutie in a challenge! What inspiration you are showing me using her!!!
Happy Holidays! Heidi

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww so cute......

Jamie said...

So cute!

Jamie
http://jamiek711designs.blogspot.com/

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

She is GORGEOUS! That is a great sentiment...I see why its your favorite right now. Wonderfully done!

Smiles!
Gwen

Jas said...

Super girly card! Love it, TFS! Hugs, Jas

Susan said...

so pretty!

Lou Mac said...

Heehee, I spied this over on FB before. It's just totally adorable. Love the paper piecing and the tiny dots around the image. Could the sentiment be anymore perfect?!

Thanks so much for sharing. xo

Christy said...

Great card. I love your dp you used!

ceciliareyes said...

Lovely card. I love that Cheeky chat, very nice telephone.
Happy Holidays!

Lisa said...

super fun papers to piece with!! Love all the little dots around here shadow! It's a great effect :)

Shelly said...

Beautiful card.

Bonnie aka raduse said...

Oh how cute!!

Marsha said...

your card is sooo cute ! love the colours you used !

Karen Diebolt said...

What a lovely card.

Lorraine said...

What a pretty card and I love your coloring!

Tash and Jen said...

I love this card. I particularly love the speckled effect around cheeky chat! Great idea. Thanks for sharing. Have a Merry Christmas. :-)

Dawn said...

Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad in our Anything but Christmas Challenge this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Kellie said...

Your card is so cute, I love the coloring!

Kim Y. said...

Sweet! Love the sentiment!

faithnme said...

I love the color you chose.. and the "paper piecing is just perfect.. Great Card

Hugs
Sharette

lati said...

Wonderful card

Anita said...

Adorable card! I love the bright colors.

aqualeiga said...

What a super card, and I've gotta get me that sentiment!!! Thanks for playing in THE CRAFTY PAD challenge this week.
Hugs, Ali x

Chelsea said...

I love all the little accents like the glossy and the stickles.

Pixichick said...

OMG your card is so cute!

Denice said...

Lisa....such a great card!!! Love the DP you used with Cheeky Chat, and the paper piecing is perfect!
Happy Holidays!
:Dx
Denice

Simply Sandy said...

what a cute card love the colors!

The Wolverina /// said...

Oooo that is so cute! I love your color choices and your layout!! :)

Sammi said...

Oooh.. This is really Beautiful!!! LOVE it!!
Sammi
xxx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So sweet and pretty!

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card!

Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our "Anything but a Christmas card" Challenge

Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

Shaz x

tracey said...

Great card Lisa. I especially love your paper piecing. TFS.

kris said...

oh my that is rockin'!! love her paper pieced pants! awesome! =)

Jacq said...

Hi Lisa,
Absolutely Gorgeous !!! Love the image you've used, the dp, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured to perfection. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Forum and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Jan Garber said...

She's just too, too cute! Love the retro colors! I think I had a play phone in that color back in the 50's! (ooops, that slipped!)

Rachael said...

Sooo pretty! Love the fresh colours!! Rachael :) xx

Cara said...

So cute, love the colors!

Carisa said...

omgosh, this is adorable! love the shading you did and the sparkle!

kim.scrapper said...

What a very pretty card, love the sparkle, tfs

Kim (kim.scrapper@yahoo.ca)

Leanne said...

HI Lisa,
Wow!! Love that Cheeky girl! Your card is awesome, love the colors and the playful dots around her. Wonderful job!
;)

Catherine said...

So cute! The paper pieced pants are a hoot! Love the sparkly touches and your multicolor dot background. Hope you have a blessed Christmas.

~*Joni said...

Lisa what a cutie pie! Love the Cheeky you used, that sentiment is perfect for her. :) Wonderful outfit too, back in my day, I'd sport something like that too while on the corded phone. heehee!

Dilsaver Designs said...

I love your fun colors, great colored image :)

Love crafts forever said...

Thank you so much for playing at OSAAT. Good Luck!
Hugs Nataliya

Nikki Byrne said...

thank you for joining us at OSAAT for our anything goes challenge. Good luck and Merry Christmas, Hugs

NIKKI DT

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps