Friday, November 11, 2011

There's snow one like you!

Happy Friday!!! We have another review day for all you Paper Makeup Stamps fans! We are sharing another day of the fabulous new stamps released on the 7th!

I really love my little card that I whipped up using images from the new Color It Winter Tags set. I just love the little mitten and that snowflake is beautiful!
I "tied" the mittens together with a bit of bakers twine and popped them up for extra cuteness! The sentiment comes with the new Color Kid Snowflake--but it was just what I thought this card needed!

The layout is the sketch #356 from the Splitcoaststampers. Perfect for the look I was going for!

Hope you will check out what the Makeup Artists had the joy of creating for your viewing pleasure! Take it from me, we have LOVED working with this release and hope you will snag some PMS for yourself!

Challenge List
1. SC356
Card Details
Stamps: Color It Winter Tags-digi and Color Kids Snowflake (Paper Makeup Stamps); In Stitches (There She Goes Clear Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: CS-Blushing Bride (Stampin Up), Stampers Select (Papertrey Ink); DP-Olivia pad (Basic Grey)
Accessories: black bakers twine, adhesive gems, "Stardust" Stickles, distressing tool, dimensionals

1 Words of Love:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, those mittens are so sweet!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps