Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Thanks and Thanks!

Our Paper Makeup Stamps release party last night was fun and now the wonderful holiday stamps are LIVE and available for purchase (rubber OR digi) HERE!

We have a new release party challenge and it's simple...create a thank you card and upload on THIS POST (will add link once it's available)! One randomly drawn participant will win some PMS Goodness!

Here are two coordinating ones that I made last night...
featuring my favorite sentiment from the Everyday Thanks set.

This one uses the Mojo Monday Sketch #214 for this week. I love it!

This was actually the first one I made...but it was so plain I had to make another one! This paper is the last of it's kind from my Recollections Autumn paper pad from a few years ago. I just love this paper and am sad that this is all that I had left!

Challenge List:
1. Anything Goes #53~ Stitches Real or Faux
(Card #1 and #2)
2. Dutch Dare #137~ Give Thanks
(Card #1)
Photobucket
Card Details #1
Stamps: Everyday Thanks (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), ZIG marker "Chocolate"
Paper: CS-Kraft (PTI), More Mustard (SU), White (Georgia Pacific); DP-Autumn paper pad (Reflections)
Accessories: buttons (PTI and stash), hemp twine, dimensionals, "Seeing Spots" embossing folder (cuttlebug), Small Circles Nestabilties (Spellbinders)

Card Details #2

Stamps: Everyday Thanks (PMS)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), ZIG marker "Chocolate"

Paper: CS-Kraft (PTI); DP-Autumn paper pad (Reflections)

5 Words of Love:

Posh Cat Crafts said...

oohh this is a stunning card!

Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge blog this time. If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Posh Cat Crafts
Hugs
Tamara
Anything goes DT

Lisa M said...

Oh my goodness, Lisa...this IS beautiful paper and the WS sentiment you chose is perfect!! :)
Wonderful inspiration as always.
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Samantha said...

Flipping brilliant LOVE this one! Thanks for joining the Anything Goes Challenge this week, hugs Samantha (Guest Designer)
Ps I have candy on my blog too!

Debbie Carriere said...

Gorgeous CAS Mojo card!! The second card is great, too - love the sentiment! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!!

MIA said...

I love your card for the Mojo Monday sketch, it is so beautiful! The colours, the buttons...
Viele Grüße,
Mia

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps