Saturday, November 12, 2011

Summer Squirrels

It's time for our new challenge on Squirrel & Fox challenge Blog! Stop making those Christmas cards and Thanksgiving cards...we want to see a Summertime creation! The fabulous company Paper Shelter is our sponsor for this week--one lucky randomly drawn participant will receive...
http://www.thepapershelter.com/
 They generously gave us some digis to work with, but no matter what I did, I just couldn't make it happen with them...so I pulled out one of my favorite summertime images!
I dug out the suave Beach Henry with Cocktail by Whiff of Joy for this card. The fabulous Lauderdale pad by Basic Grey gave me my tropical inspiration! I used the My Time Made Easy Pretty Patterns Sketch (MTMEPPS35) for this layout...incorporating my lovely Peony Nestabilities. The very first set I ever bought for myself!

Hope you will join us in warming up your craftroom with a summer creation! Make sure you stop by the blog to see the fabulous summertime creations from the rest of the team!
Photobucket

1 Words of Love:

Tracey said...

Such a fabulous image and very fitting for the Summer theme. Gorgeous work as always.
Tracey
x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps