Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Squirrel and Fox and Jacaranda trees

Can you believe that it's already the last weekend of the month? What happened to November????? I hope all my fellow American friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving this past week. Ours was just lovely! Lots of yummy yummy food! I had a lot of cooking to do, so I made sure to get all my stuffs

We have another great challenge for you on the Squirrel & Fox Challenge Blog--we have decided to let you be inspired by this gorgeous picture.
Isn't that a gorgeous tree?? It's a popular tree in Austrailia called a Jacaranda Tree--and it blooms in a gorgeous purple blossom! So be inspired!

Did I mention we have another sponsor???

One randomly drawn participant will receive a $5 voucher to her store!
So how was I inspired? Well if you follow my blog, you will notice that I like NEVER use the color purple and rarely use flowers in my crafting. So I decided to challenge myself with both...

Oh my goodness...I think I need to use purple more often! LOL! I absolutely love this card! I was inspired by THIS GREAT CARD. I pulled out some yummy goodies by Papertrey Ink--their fabulous white card stock, and then I used their yummy Plum Pudding for my purple inspiration. I inked up the great little floral set Flower Fusion #3 for the big and little blossoms. I finished it up with a fabulous piece of ribbon I've had forever and then a few iridescent gems around my birthday greeting (from the set Sentimental Birthday by There She Goes Clear Stamps).

We hope you will play with us this week!

Challenge List
1. Fab n funky #100~ Happy Birthday!
Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Flower Fusion #3 (PTI) and Sentimental Birthday (TSG)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Pearlescent Purple(Brilliance), Wisteria (colorbox cateye), Stem Green (Martha Stewart Cat Eye)
Paper: CS-Plum Pudding and Stampers Select White (PTI)
Accessories: lavender satin ribbon, iridescent gems

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps