Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Say Hello to New Craftin' Toys

I snagged a few new things from the November 2011 release by Papertrey Ink--the new Block Alphabet Die and the Cover Plate: Quatrefoil. I just knew that by adding these two dies to my collection that I would be able to increase my mojo!

Here is a card using both new items...
I use the Quatrefoil with Night of Navy. I adhered it to a white cardbase and then stamped the small flower from the Flower Fusion #3 set between some of the spaces using Real Red. I cut out the letters with Real Red cardstock and popped them up. I added some Real Red grosgrain ribbon and then went over the letters with Glitz Stickles in Ruby Slippers.
It's an elegant card that didn't take very long to make--about 15 minutes tops!

I do believe this was a very good addition to my supplies!


Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Flower Fusion #3 (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Real Red (Stampin Up)
Paper: Night of Navy and Real Red (SU) and White (PTI)
Accessories: Block Alphabet Die and Coverplate: Quatrefoil (PTI), Real Red grosgrain ribbon (SU), "Ruby Slippers" Glitz Stickles, dimensionals, embellishment glue stick

5 Words of Love:

Carma said...

Gotta love new toys!! Fabulous card too!

Dee's Craft Room said...

The navy and red look great, fab card.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenge. But the fun doesn't have to stop there, why not enter our blog hop and the chance to win some candy?

Dionne

Wifey Cookie said...

What a pretty card! Glad I saw it on MIM!

Hopping by,
Jenny

http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

Rene said...

So simple and stunning! Love the colors you chose!
Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM...the more comments left, the greater your chance of winning this week's fabulous prize! Good luck!
Rene :D

Liz's creative corner said...

Fab card, the design and colours look stunning,

the answer to your question is I put my card to send in a box which I can make to fit the card, lol hugs Liz xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps