Sunday, November 06, 2011

Rectangled Tickled Pink Paper Sundaes

This week's challenge for Paper Sundaes is simple--Rectangles! We want to see all sorts--but mostly in your card shape!

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous

One randomly drawn participant will win 2 FREE DIGIS for the Tickled Pink Collection!

Tickled Pink graciously offered all the Paper Sundaes Design Team a free digi to work with. I went with Party Pinkette Coraline--so sweet with her party dress and balloon!

I love this paper from the Basic Grey pad Sweet Threads--so I highlighted the pink blossoms in her dress and then used the pale turquoise as an accent. I really love sweet simplicity of this card! The layout is SC357--perfect for what I wanted! The inside is simply stamped with "Happy Birthday".

I'm also going out on a limb and submitting this card to see about earning a guest DT spot for Tickled Pink. Wouldn't that be fun? My style is SUPER simple, and most TP DT samples are fussy and fancy or heavily layered, so I don't know my chances...but hey, you never know if you don't try right?

Challenge List
4. SC357 (see below)
Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: Party Pinkette Coraline (Tickled Pink)
Coloring: Copics (RV11, RV32, R81 for the dress; E000, E00, E21, R20 for skin; Y21, Y23, YR23 for the hair; BG000 and BG10 for the balloon)
Paper: CS-White (Papertrey Ink); DP-"Sweet Threads" pad (Basic Grey)
Accessories: blue gems, "Startdust" Stickles, pink ribbon (from stash), dimensionals

4 Words of Love:

Livert said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges.

Liv

Hazel said...

I love your card - I too, quite often, like plain and simple. Beautiful colours, beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

sara said...

hi lisa fab card love that image and her sparkly balloon is ace loving those papers too thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
hugs sara x x x

Made by Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lisa and lovely image :)

Many thanks for joining in with our Use a Digi challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps