Friday, November 04, 2011

Paper Makeup Holiday Sneak Peaks Start today!


I bet you are excited to see what the Paper Makeup Stamps Holiday release looks like, right? As you know we have some super cute holiday stamps in our store already...but there is always room for more, right? Today we are sharing all our single images--including a new fairy, two new Color Kids, and a new Retro Cutie Critter--all holiday/seasonal themed!

I have the cute Color Kid-Snowflake!
Isn't she darling? I actually came up with the idea of having a Color Kid cutting out a snowflake, so I'm tickled that Katie liked the idea! I always like to cut those with my kids during the winter...they are just fun! I popped up her snowflake and then covered it with Icicle Stickles--I love the chunky glitter in that one!

The sentiment comes with this great image and I just outlined it with a bit of glitter. I will be using this image quite a lot during the upcoming winter season for sure!

Want to see the other fabulous single images for the release? 
Go check out today's blog post and prepare to fall in love!

Challenge List:

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Color Kids-Snowflake (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Coloring: Copics (feel free to ask!)
Paper: CS-Stampers Select white (Papertrey Ink), Kraft (Stampin Up)
Accessories: "Icicle" & "Stardust" Stickles, "Snowflakes" embossing folder (Cuttlebug), buttons, floss, Circle Nestabilites (Spellbinder), dimensionals

8 Words of Love:

Danni said...

Super cute and sweet!

Carma said...

Love the embossed paper. It's PERFECT and I LOVE all the sparkles!!!

Tracey said...

Oh, she is adorable!! Fabulous card!

SAMARA NAVI said...

This is fantastic Lisa! I love the cutting image...yes, years gone by. The paper background is great. Gorgeous but still focuses on the wee one cutting. I love the glitter...a real snowflake! Have a great weekend. Samara

Kristie said...

She is so cute and such a great idea for a Color Kid! Love the sparkly snowflake!

Sheryl said...

This is so very pretty and elegant! I just love her sparkly snowflake!
Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our, "Anything Goes with Blog Candy" challenge.
Warm Hugs,
Sheryl

Anita Hovey said...

Lovely color combo Lisa!

The Stamper's Touch said...

Awwww, how sweet it is!! Adorable image and I love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Fresh Brewed Designs "Anything Goes" challenge.

Linda

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps