Sunday, November 06, 2011

Handmade just for You!

It's our last day of Paper Makeup Stamps Holiday Release Sneaks before our big Blog Hop tomorrow...and today we are showcasing one of our new sets--Handmade!

This set is PERFECT for the holiday season, but also for anytime you are making a little something for someone! This set comes with "Handmade" sentiments as well as a collection of single coordinating silhouette images.

Because we've been making all sorts of Thanksgiving arts and crafts here at the farm, I decided to make some tags to go with them!
I kept these super simple because I'm not a "tag" kind of person. This is the perfect sentiment for some super adorable little Thanksgiving Turkey magnets my oldest made. You can see them HERE--definitely one of a kind! LOL!

Hope you will check out some more fabulous creations using this new "Handmade" set on TODAY'S POST! See you back here TOMORROW for our big Release Day Blog Hop!

Photobucket

3 Words of Love:

Carma said...

Great tags...and I took a peek at the turkey magnets and they are ADORABLE!! Lucky family who gets a handmade (literally!!) turkey. :)

Kristie said...

I'm not much of a tag person either, I think you did a great job. I like that fall paper peeking out from under the sentiment!

Anita Hovey said...

cute tags...I don't do tags much either.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps