Monday, November 07, 2011

Frosty Winter Kisses

Welcome to {ReLeAsE DaY} for Paper Makeup Stamps! you have seen some delightful new stamps during the sneak peaks and today we have one more glimpse at all the stamps being released tonight. Our blog hop starts back on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog, so feel free to head on over--but if you are here from Andrea's Blog, then you are in the right place!

Before sharing my card, I just wanted to say that I owe this idea 100% to my fellow PMS Makeup Artist Randee Elsing! I adored her sneak peak on the first day and decided to use her idea for my card today. I never think of enlarging my fairy images, so it was totally a "duh" moment when I saw her card on Friday! LOL!

I love the new fairy Hayden--and enlarging her with the digi stamp is a wonderful way to get a beautiful image and showcase the beauty of this design!

Please click on the photo to truly see all the sparkle I added!!
I made this into an Easel card--something that used to seem so hard that is now so easy to make! The paper is something I picked up at Michaels awhile back. I just loved the cool tones of the card and it just seemed to really go with this image.
I stamped the coordinating sentiment (included with this image) and accented it with Moss gems to make the card stand up. The ribbon is my go-to winter ribbon...just something I found for $1 at Hobby Lobby. I need to get some more of it!

I hope that you will be able to join us tonight (9-11pm EST) at the Release Party on the PMS Forum! We always have a great time chatting and there is always a prize up for grabs--so make sure you stop in! We always like to meet new people--especially those new to the PMS line! Get registered HERE so you'll be ready to go!

Time to head on over to Janette's Blog to see what amazingly special creation she has for you featuring the newest Retro Cutie Critter...Penguin Pete!

If you get lost, here is a copy of our Blog Hop List!
1. Paper Makeup Stamps Company Blog
2. Lisa Kind
3. Ginger Schwerin
4. Randee Elsing
5. Jenn Cochran
6. Tangii Crain
7. Michelle Van Patten
8. Andrea Vernagus
9. Lisa McKinney
10. Janette Garcia
11. Kristie Wilson
12. Katie Cotton
13. Anita Hovey
14. Tina Hale
15. Jackie Rakoski
16. Dawn Mercedes
17. Jami Bova
18. Anne Temple
19. Britt Bass
20. Danni Bindel
21. Ivette Aviles
22. Jenn Schull
23. Michelle Shultz
24. Velta Wesson

Challenge List
2.Card Makin' Mamas #32~ Cut it Out
(used oval and lg scallop oval die-cuts)

Photobucket

14 Words of Love:

Ginny said...

I love, love love her enlarged like this! And the matching inside is also gorgeous

Carma said...

Oh my...LOVE this fairy on the kraft paper. These colors are fabulous and I love the easel card!! (I'm still one who thinks they're hard to do!)

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my goodness, she is beautiful! I love the easel card, but also the way you highlighted this adorable image is wonderful! :)

Jenn said...

Beautiful card lisa! Love your pretty coloring!

Jenn

Jackie said...

This is just too stinkin cute! I love the colors you paired her with and the overall look. Fabulous job!

Randee E said...

GORGEOUS Card Lisa!! Love the colors and paper choices and the touch of sparkle is perfect. The inside is just as beautiful as the outside. Thanks for the shout out, but you took the idea and ran with it and definitely made it your own!!

Queen B said...

Ooooh. I really like how that looks colored on kraft paper! This is beautiful!

mitz said...

..dont you just luv easel cards.. yours is fantastic..
mitz_zee@yahoodotcom

Adrienne said...

I love this fairy, and love how you used her!

Anita Hovey said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love that you printed her on non-white!

Kristie said...

Very pretty!! Love your coloring on the kraft paper!

Ciska said...

I just love easel cards, don't you? Fantastic make, thanks for playing along with our Die Cut Challenge at Card Makin' Mamas! :)

Gaynor said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the colours, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

Carol Ann said...

A lovely easel card I like the image you have used and the gorgeous papers too. Great to have you play along with us at OSAAT this week.
Carol Ann xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps