Monday, November 21, 2011

Five Quick n Easy Cards

Here is a set of five quick and simple cards--perfect for this winter season. The design is based on THIS CARD I made for autumn. I really like how easy it was to adapt to a different season!


I used a snowflake and sentiment from the set Stick Together by There She Goes Clear Stamps. I love this little set and will be pulling it out quite frequently over the upcoming weeks.

Challenge List
1. There She Goes Challenge #131~ 5 Quick n Easy Christmas Cards
(I don't celebrate Christmas, so I hope these winter themed ones will work too)

2. Make My Monday #25~ Christmas Flowers, Foliage or Snowflakes
(I chose snowflakes!)

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Stick Together (TSG)
Ink: "Ocean" and "Dusk Blue" Cat-Eyes (Martha Stewart), True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: blank notecards, black .03 multiliner, "Stardust" Stickles

9 Words of Love:

Vicky Hayes said...

What a brilliant design Lisa! I love the broken border and the way you've stamped the snowflakes off the edge of the card front.

Suzanne Brookfield said...

Such elegant classy cards....! Thank you for joining the Make My Monday challenge. Suzanne x

Carol Ann said...

Very simple idea and very effective too. Great to have you play along at OSAAT this week.
Carol Ann xx

CraftyC said...

They are lovely Lisa.Thanks for joining in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Jacqueline said...

Love the design of this - thanks for joining in at Make My Monday - Jacqueline xx

Mynnette said...

Oooo! LOVE the CAS feel of this--it's gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at MMM!!! :)

Cazro said...

I love the simplicity of these cards. Thanks for joining us at MMM. Caz

Carrie said...

I love these.. simple but stunning !!Thanks so much for playing along at CES xx

Fliss said...

Lovely cards and great cas design.
Thanks for joining in over at Make My Monday this week and hope to see you again.
Fliss x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps