Sunday, November 20, 2011

Beautiful Bows for Paper Sundaes!

Morning, ladies!

This week's challenge for Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog is Beautiful Bows! We want to see bows of every shape and size on your creations!

Our sponsor this week is the ever fabulous

One randomly drawn participant will receive a wonderful gift certificate to their incredible paper crafting store! They have EVERYTHING you need and stock MANY of the current popular stamping companies...

including MAGNOLIA!
I inked up (for the first time!) Edwin with Butterfly for my card. He's a doll! I paper pieced his clothes...even making sure his stripes were going the right direction on his pants! LOL! I used the Basic Grey paper pad Oliver for all my papers with the fabulous Stampers Select White by Papertrey Ink for my cardstock. I LOVE that stuff! My bow (for the challenge) is my go to knot-bow. Perfect for all the boy-ish cards!

We hope you will join us this week and show us your BEAUTIFUL BOWS!

Challenge List
1.Flutterby Wednesdays #180- Open with butterfly, angel, or fairy
Photobucket

Card Details

Stamps: Edwin w/butterfly (Magnolia), Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), True Black (PTI)
Coloring: Copics (E000, E00, E21, E40, E42, E43, E17, E35, E37, YR93, YR95, YR97, N1, 0)

Paper: CS-Stampers Select White (PTI); Oliver 6x6 pad (Basic Grey)
Accessories: sheer ribbon, Stickles, dimensionals, multi-liner pen, Sm Squares Standard Nestabilities

2 Words of Love:

Amanda R said...

Very pretty Lisa! Love that sheer bow, sweet!

Tracey said...

Lisa this is adorable!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps