Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tap. Tap. Tap. Hello?

Hello! I'm home! After a fabulously inspiring Feast of Tabernacles I am back and ready to get crafting! I've been crafting free for over 14 days--so my mojo is dying to be released...especially since I received a nice package of new stamps and a new CardMaker magazine while I was gone! So make sure you check back later this week as I get some cards knocked out!

And it's only a little over a week until our Sneak Peaks for the fabulous November release start for Paper Makeup Stamps!

Lots of new good things coming your way soon!
Photobucket

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps