Saturday, October 01, 2011

Sporty Squirrels...

Happy Friday to all of you in blogland! Can you believe it's the last day of September? Crazy huh?! Fall has truly set in here!

What a better way to end September and start a new month than with an announcement! I'm very happy to announce that I'm on a new challenge blog Design Team!


The Squirrel and the Fox is a fabulous new Challenge Blog! Challenges will be posted every 2 weeks on Sunday at 10am Australian Eastern Standard Time - which would be about Saturday 7pm EST for me here in Kentucky.

This week is challenge #2 and we are asking you to create with a SPORTY theme--perfect for this time of year and for all the guys in your life--gals too!
I pulled out my favorite little superstar Football Fan Monster by Paper Makeup Stamps for my creation. Can I just say how much he makes me grin? LOL!

Yes, this WAS a labor intensive card! LOL! I got this fabulous idea from THIS CARD and adapted it; however, I sooo don't trust my measurements, so I opted to make a template using Microsoft Word and a Varisty font! Just made my letter large enough then used it to cut everything out! MUCH easier than free-handing it! And you can't really see it in the photo, but Football Fan's helmet is all shiny with Glossy Accents--LOVE that stuff!

Hope you check us out at the Squirrel and the Fox and join in the fun!

Photobucket

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps