Sunday, October 02, 2011

Simple Blessings

Sharing another card I made for the CASE-A-DIVA challenge for Verve Stamps. The card is based on this beautiful super CAS card by Diva Shannan Teubner.

I love her flowers...but decided to go fall with leaves from the set Autumn Splendor. I made a 3 card set, but this one was the nicest and my favorite of the bunch.

Photobucket

8 Words of Love:

Lisa M said...

Completely CAS wonderful! Love how the leaves go off the edge. Very nice card, Lisa!
Lisa xx

Sadilla said...

HI Lisa
what a gorgeous card: so smart and very chic!! =))
Thanks for passsing by my blog, and thanks for the lovely comments! =)
hugs
Sadia

Faye said...

So elegant, so stylish, just beautiful. xxx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh wow, I just love this! So fabulous with the autumn theme.

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Stunning!!!!!!!!! Fabulous CAS card Lisa xx

Hugzzz
Tammy

PS* I have some candy up for grabs at Creations LaDiva :) Hope to see you there !

stampingwithbrenda.com said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love it! Thanks for joining the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.

Jamie said...

This is so gorgeous, I love the fabulous simplicity of it! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at The Beary Scrap, hope to see you next time!

Hugs!
Jamie The Beary Scrap DT

stampingwithbrenda.com said...

You won the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge! Email me to claim your prize.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps