Sunday, October 02, 2011

Layers and Stitching

Happy--October?! Strange but true...it IS October! Where does the time just go? I blink and *poof* it's a new month!

It's Sunday and that means it's time for a new challenge for the Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog AND the Sentimental Sunday Challenge Blog! Thankfully it was easy to combine the challenges this week--they are fabulous and super easy! Paper Sundaes wants you to LAYER IT UP and Sentimental Sundays wants you to SEW IT UP (faux or real). Remember that you must use a sentiment for Sentimental Sundays to be eligible for any of the prizes.

The sponsor for Paper Sundaes this week is the fabulous
I have yet to buy any stamps because there are TOO MANY that I want! Thankfully I have friends who send me an image or two to appease my crafting needs while I figure out which one to buy first...I am pretty sure though it will be the one I used on my card today--considering the last 3 out of 4 LOTV cards were made with this image! LOL!
The image is the darling Little Girls-Swing Time...so adorable and so perfect for this sentiment. It's a new one--just bought it yesterday in the $1 bin at Michaels. They had an exeptionally good selection of sentiments with fabulous fonts just like this--I snagged 3 of them! :0)

I had fun with this card--especially with my new flower Prima Donna Petals Die-namic by My Favorite Things. I LOVE that thing! I mixed it with my Leafy Branch Sizzlit die and it makes such a great addition to my card--especially using the coordinating paper in the Indian Summer paper pad by Basic Grey! Love that pad!

My stitching for Sentimental Sundays is the three little stitches I added next to the image...not much, but I love the look of criss-cross done in floss!

Hope you play along with us!

Photobucket

6 Words of Love:

Jenny said...

Such an adorable card Lisa. I love the paper you have used and your flower and image colours match perfectly - not to mention that sentiment - perfect! hygs jenny x

Amanda R said...

Love those fall colors Lisa! So pretty!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, I love that image :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

sara said...

gorgeous lisa love the colours and that sentiment is so sweet
hugs sara x x x

Crystal said...

Love this Lisa, your colours are fabulous & I love that sentiment too! The Michaels $1 bins sometimes have great finds like this.

Davi said...

The pretty dp and flower are so perfect with the beautiful image. I love this card :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps