Saturday, October 15, 2011

For the Foxy Ladies

It's time for a new challenge over at the Squirrel and Fox Challenge Blog
For challenge #3, we want to see cards "for the girls".

I saw a tutorial for making this fabulous purse card MONTHS ago on Youtube by Tami White, but never used it until this week. It's soooo easy and so darling! I love that I can showcase the fabulous My Mind's Eye double sided papers! I used two other papers from the same pad for the flower made with the Prima Donna Petals Die-Namic by My Favorite Things. The original tutorial for this card uses a piece of ribbon for the handle. I didn't like the way it looked with this design, so I braided some cotton string together for my handle. LOVE how it looks!

Make sure you upload your "for the girls" creation on TODAY'S POST and while you are there, check out the fabulous creations by the other Design Team members!

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Sentimental (There She Goes Clear Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: CS-Ivory (Stampin Up); DP- Hattie Papers by Stella and Rose (MME)
Accessories: Labels 8 Nestabilities, cotton string, Dienamic, Cuttlebug embossing folder, gold pearl, white gel pen, dimensionals

1 Words of Love:

babar said...

I must say you did stunning job for making such a darling design of purse.
loyalty cards printing
PVC cards

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps