Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fancy Folds and Fall

Hey ya'll! I'm on vacation, but I wanted to make sure I posted my creation for this week's new challenge on Sentimental Sundays and Paper Sundaes Challenge Blogs! For Sentimental Sundays we want to see Fancy Folds used with your required sentiment. Bust out all those fabulous tutorials that you've been dying to try! Maybe you could mix it with this week's challenge of Halloween/Fall for Paper Sundaes...I did!

Our sponsor of the week for Paper Sundaes is the always awesome

 I used fabulous fall paper (retired Stampin Up) to make this card--it's a Box Card! Very cool and fun to fold--and not very complicated! It only took me two tries to get it right! LOL! You can find the tutorial HERE. I recommend watching the video because the written directions are slightly confusing without it.
All closed up with belly band on...
Belly band off and with it opened. I added a little insert card to write a message.

It lays flat measuring 4 1/4" square--perfect for mailing in a regular envelope!

I used "Pondering Magnolia" one my favorite Magnolia images (SSS carries an extensive collection of them) and I paired her with a great sentiment from Verve. The darling little leaf gem was in a package in a $1 bin at Michaels! I really love the way this card turned out and can't wait to send it to someone!

We hope you will play with us at Sentimental Sundays (Fancy Folds) and Paper Sundaes (Halloween/Fall) this week!
Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Pondering Matilda (Magnolia); Thanks (Verve)
Ink: Soft Suede (SU), Tuxedo Black (memento)
Paper: CS-Very Vanilla and Always Artichoke (SU); Retired fall paper (SU)
Coloring Medium: Copics
Accessories: ZigZag border punch, Oval Nestabilities, Big Scalloped Oval Nestabilities, paper piercer, leaf gem, dimensional

4 Words of Love:

Amanda R said...

This is just lovely Lisa! Your coloring is wonderful and I love those colors together.

Amanda R said...

This is so adorable Lisa! Your coloring is awesome and I love the colors you chose, great job!

Joey said...

Lisa this is stunning and such beautiful colours. Joey x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi isa, This is gorgeous! I absolutely love it! Just wanted to say thanks to you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave such a lovely much appreciated comment. Judy x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps