Monday, September 19, 2011

Words Cannot Express

Here is another monochromatic card I was inspired to make this week--this one in chocolate tones...

I love this plaid paper by Basic Grey. I found it in the scrapbook section of Big Lots--a 12x12 pack of it for only $3.00!! It's doublesided...but I like this side the best.

This sentiment is from the newer Verve Stamps set Words Cannot Express and this was my first time to get the set inky. I mixed it up with flower accents from other Verve sets. The larger flower was paper pieced and the I stickled the centers of the smaller flowers with Cinnamon.

Challenge List:
1. September Get Your Diva On for Verve Stamps

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Verve- Words Cannot Express, Blossom, Feelin' Groovy
Ink: Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up), Tuxedo Black (memento)
Paper: CS-Early Espesso, Very Vanilla (Stampin Up); DP-Kioshi (Basic Grey)
Accessories/Tools: Labels 8 Nestabilities, Stipple Brush, dimensionals, Stickles, adhesive gem, distressing tool

6 Words of Love:

Lisa M said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors you've chosen. I look forward to working with you at The Squirrel and The Fox. :)
Lisa M (LOL..similar names..)

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

Céline said...

beautiful card! really gorgeous
thanks for playing with us t stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline SSC DT

Nubia said...

I have such a hard time with monochromatic cards...yours is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Card Cupids!

Jenny said...

oooh! I love the colour combination you have used. Plaids are one of my favourite things and now you have inspired me to used them more. Fantastic card! x

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful card !!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs
tina46
swf-dt

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps