Saturday, September 03, 2011

Woohoo!!! Let the PMS Sneaks Begin!


It's finally time for another NEW and FABULOUS release for the AWESOMENESS we affectionately call PMS (aka. Paper Makeup Stamps)! This month's release has many of your favorite categories--including one of the fan favorites--MONSTERS! We are also excited to announce a NEW collection designed by our fabulous Beautiful Day Fairy illustrator Diem! And because we are so nice, we aren't going to make you wait to see it because today's sneaks are all about the new COLOR KIDS collection!

We have three of the cutest little school themed kiddos to share with you today...

Here is Color Kids: High Five!
Isn't she just darling?? I love that this collection keeps the clothing details to a minimum, so you can color to your hearts delight--or paper piece easily! And to make it even better, each one of these munchkins comes with a coordinating sentiment! My card sooo didn't come out the way I had envisioned, but I love it just the same--especially the striped brads which I've had like FOREVER!

Make sure you go visit today's post at the PMS Blog so you can see more of the Color Kids collection--AND one of the sweet fairies which was previously only available in a Makeup Kit--is now available solo!
Photobucket

1 Words of Love:

Tracey said...

Oh my, she is absolutely adorable!! Love your fabulous card Lisa!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps