Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tag...Boris is IT!

Just another look at the newest Monster on the Block for Paper Makeup Stamps--here's adorable Little Baby Boris again--this time paper pieced and on a tag!
I cute apart one of the sentiments from the Monster Sentiments set...a perfect match! And that button just SCREAMED "Use Me!!"! The paper is from the Sweet Threads pad by Basic Grey. And I finally used some seam binding ribbon that a friend hand dyed for me...that's just been sitting there looking at me! LOL!

Challenge List:
1. Stamp Something-Anything Goes
2. Shopping our Stash Challenge #16: Birds, Bugs or Beasts!
3. Free 4 All #81: Paper Piecing
Photobucket

2 Words of Love:

alicaz said...

Totally cute little monster! Love the paper and the seam binding too!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)

Leslie Hanna said...

What a cute lil beast! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps