Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sentimental for Monochrome

It's a new challenge for Sentimental Sundays Challenge Blog--this week we want to see your MONOCHROME creations! Monochrome can be quite fun--pull out a variety of papers that are all the same color and you might be surprised at how quick you can pull a card together! As always, make sure you incorporate a sentiment to be eligible for any of our prizes!

I decided to try a bit of Pumpkin Pie!

There is just something so happy about a card in all orange--and I love my paper pieced pumpkins! Here is a closer look at the sentiment and pumpkins (From the Verve set Bountiful Harvest (currently 25% off!)--you can really see how I touched it up with my Spica pen and Stickles!
And that is my most favorite ribbon because it's shimmery! A photo can't truly capture how gorgeous that orange ribbon is!

I'm using this card as my September Get Your Diva On Challenge for Verve Stamps--not that I even have a remote chance at getting picked to be a Verve Diva. I mean, my cards don't hold a CANDLE to the others in the gallery. I just don't have THAT much mojo in my creative genes! LOL! But I still always play hoping that maybe one of these times I'll have something good enough to be a Verve Diva. THAT would be a mini dream come true for me! LOL!

Hope you will play along with us this week on Sentimental Sundays--make sure you upload your creation on Today's Post AND while you are there, check out what the other Sentimental DT members came up with!

Challenge List:
1. September Get Your Diva On for Verve

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Verve~ Bountiful Harvest
Ink: Stampin Up- Pumpkin Pie; Memento- Tuxedo Black
Paper: CS- Pumpkin Pie (SU), White (PTI); DP- Pumkin Pie (SU)
Accessories: Ribbon, buttons, twine, Labels 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Spica pen (Clear), Stickles (Stardust), dimensionals

4 Words of Love:

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the paper pieced pumpkins.

Pattie G said...

WOW, what a nice card! I love the pumpkin images and how you used our theme at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
Hugs
Pattie ♥

Tameko said...

Such a beautiful monochromatic card!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps