Monday, September 05, 2011

PMS Sneaks Day #3- Autumn

We have a fabulous new set to share today for the September Release Sneaks for Paper Makeup Stamps! It's very similar to the Color It Summer set...only this time it's Autumn! This set has leaves, pumpkins, acorns and a simple sentiment! It's a great all around fall themed set to add to your collection. I adore fall themed stamping stuff, so I squealed when I saw this one!

My card today is SUPER simple, but I think it's got an elegance to it that can't be denied...I've used the large leaf from the set paired with a sentiment from the Grateful Thanks set.

My card was totally a CASE of THIS gorgeous card. I just love the simple feel of it and that inked up circle totally makes me think of a harvest moon. I colored the leaf with a combination of Copics and then sprayed it with some Shimmer Spray and popped it up with dimensionals. Because I also used Pearlescent Copper and Gold for the circle element, this card is quite shimmery--something that just doesn't get captured in pictures like this.

You will definitely be seeing me use this set over the coming months...it's a keeper!

Challenge List:
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: Autumn Colors

Photobucket

6 Words of Love:

downrightcrafty said...

What a beautiful creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday challenge
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have new candy if you are interested :)

Carisa said...

this is super cute! love the one layer look!

Dawn Mercedes said...

Lisa, you've really made this set shine! wow!

Curlybear said...

Oh wow this is one stunning creation , fabulous image and colour theme, its just perfect for our challenge this week,

Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 150 Colours Of Autumn

I hope you join us again next week,

I have some new calorie free candy if you are interested
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x.
SCSC DT

Michelle VP said...

Simply elegant! Love the full moon description. :)

Francesca said...

A fantastic Creation for our Autumn colours Challenge At SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY

Thanks for joining us and hope to see you again

Hugs
Francesca

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps