Sunday, September 04, 2011

Paper Sundaes has some PMS...

Hello my lovelies!
So today is Day 2 of the fabulous September release Sneaks for Paper Makeup Stamps...and it's also a new challenge for Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog!
And today that works out perfectly because...
Paper Makeup Stamps is SPONSORING Paper Sundaes this week!

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge (see it below)--don't you love those? To make it even cooler...I DREW THE SKETCH! yep. I just had this sketch in my head and I'm so glad I did because I just the love the card I'm sharing today!

It's Baby Day for our Paper Makeup Stamps Sneaks--and what is cuter than a baby.....

MoNsTeR??!!!

I have been waiting and WAITING for a Baby Monster and little baby BORIS is so freakin' adorable!!!

See!!!???!! Freakin' adorable! I loved paper piecing his diaper with the fun MME paper. It totally makes me think of some of those Fuzzibunz cloth diapers! LOL! The sentiment is part of a BRAND NEW Word Art being released this month too...I seperated it into two so I could use some of it for the front...
 and the rest of it for the inside. Isn't that a darling sentiment and PERFECT for little Boris??

My only issue with this card is that this picture makes Boris look blue...but in "real life" he's a nice GREEN-blue matching the paper's design almost perfectly. Why do pictures always do that??

Please play along with our Sketch Challenge this week at Paper Sundaes--and make sure you visit the PMS Blog to see the rest of the new stamps that are part of Baby Day!
Photobucket
Card Details
Stamps: Boris and "Other than a dimple" (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring:  Copics (BG10, BG15, BG17, R20, R22)
Paper: CS-Cameo Coral (Stampin Up), White (PTI); DP-"Life of the Party" Lime Twist (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Glossy Accents, scallop punch, blue gems

4 Words of Love:

Tracey said...

How adorable! I love it!!

Amanda R said...

So cute Lisa and I love the sketch you made! Nice job on the inside too!

julieprice3 said...

Such a cute image,love the sentiment,just perfect
hugs Julie P

Michelle VP said...

He certainly is a cutie-patootie! Love your combo of coloring and piecing - looks fab!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps