Sunday, September 11, 2011

Paper Sundaes are a few of My Favorite Things!

Hello Hello! It's a new week and that means a new challenge for Paper Sundaes! This week we want to see your insides! That's right--it's all about decorating and finishing up the INSIDE of our cards this week! If you are like me, you usually wait and wait and wait to do this...if at all! So break the cycle and show us your insides!

We are very excited to have the fabulous company sponsor of...
I'm excited to say that due to the generosity of MFT, I am now the proud owner of TWO new MFT stamp sets! I naturally went for the adorable Pure Innocence sets--my card today features my favorite of the two I received...Tree Swing.

It was so easy to put this card together once I saw the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge for this week (MFTWSC36)! It was perfect for this image! I paper pieced his overalls and then used Copics for the coloring. I stamped the stitching and added twine and a button with some silver brads...I just love how this card came out!

But what about the inside? Well I did finish it too--I kept it simple, but I still think it's cute!
I am so going to be using this image a lot because he reminds me of my own little fellas and because he's just sweet!

We hope you will play with us this week at Paper Sundaes! Make sure you check out the "insides" of the other Sundae Girls creations on Today's Post--then upload your own!

Challenge List
1. Free 4 All #81- Paper Piecing
3. MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #36

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Tree Swing (MFT)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (memento)
Coloring: Copics
Paper: CS-Papertrey Ink; DP-"Oliver" by Basic Grey
Accessories: silver brads, twine, button, dimensionals, Large Scallop Dienamic (MFT), Oval Nestabilities

5 Words of Love:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh what a SWEET card Lisa!! I love the way you have the image coming out of the panel and just showing the bottom of the image on the inside. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Amanda R said...

Lisa this is so cute! Love how you used the twine, very boyish and suits the card perfectly!

julieprice3 said...

I love this one,that image is so cute and the twine is the perfect finishing touch for your image,wonderful card
Hugs Julie P

Jenny said...

Oh Lisa! I love love love this - and I am not just saying that - I love the papers you have used which match the image perfectly and I love his feet coming out of the oval - fabulous idea. Off to try that myself. Thanks for the inspiration. hugs jenny x

Crystal said...

I think this is one of the cutest masculine cards I've seen! That image is so cute & I love how you decorated the inside with just part of the image. Great card Lisa!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps