Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Hippity-Hop for Paper Makeup

Welcome to our September Release Blog Hop! We have been totally enjoying playing with all the new images for this month and hope you have been enjoying seeing them! Today's hop gives you another glimpse at everything being released TONIGHT!

If you are just stopping in, you might want to start back at the beginning of the hop at our PMS Blog for all the details regarding collecting your discount code--and to get more details about our release party tonight. If you are hopping here from Michelle's Blog--you are in the right place!

My card features the pretty little lady Aurelia with one of our new word art stamps...
(click on the picture...it looks much prettier bigger! LOL)
She is just so precious and reminds me of myself--which is why I NATURALLY gave her blonde hair! I gave her pretty pearl necklaces too, with a sparkly purse and silver heart locket. I love the Oval Spellbinders with the fairies as it gives them an almost mirror image look. I added a corner of pearls...but they are under my watermark so you can't see them. LOL! As I've been doing lately, I split up this longer Word Art into two parts...
The inside features the rest of the Word Art with a shadow outline of Aurelia...simple and cute!

If you are ready to move on, please head on over to Tangii's Blog and check out her fabulicious-ness!

If you are collecting letters for your code...my letter is
Don't forget to stop in and say hello at our RELEASE PARTY tonight!! All the fun starts at 9pm EST on our Forum--make sure you bring a friend with you to the party--you will get entered to win a VERY special prize for each friend you bring! I hope to see you there!

Photobucket

Challenge List
* FTL156

14 Words of Love:

Amanda R said...

Very pretty Lisa, it definitely looks fairy like with all those soft colors.

Dawn Mercedes said...

Hey Lisa...did you set up the M...and if so, did you eat the candies after the photo shoot? haha. I would have! haha.

I love how you cropped this gal! Way to go!

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

What a beautiful card, Lisa! I love how you cropped her on the outside and had her full on the inside!

Randee E said...

I LOVE LOVE this card!! the layout is perfect, and the colors and pp paper are to die for (really love the pp)- I also like the idea of splitting up the saying and how you decorated the inside . . .need to start doing both of those :0)

Danni said...

How sweet!!

Mary J said...

Really pretty, Lisa, and love love love the inside!!

Kristie said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the papers and colors you used. The pearls add a touch of elegance to Aurelia. The inside looks great too!

Carma said...

WOW!!! What a great 'total' card, inside and out! (Love her 'real' pearls.)

Jessica said...

ooo, lace, good idea!

Stampin_melissa said...

Fantastic! I love how you split the word art and stamped the image lightly inside!

Michelle VP said...

Oh how pretty! Love the cameo look for this fairy. :)

Michelle said...

I like how you split the sentiment and added the outline image to the inside.

LaJanette said...

Oh I just LOVE this card! It is so super cute! I love how you have colored your image to go with your DP so well. Oh and that shadow outline is just perfect!

Andrea said...

So awesome...I love how you framed her in the Oval. How did you get her to just be in teh embossed area? Did you stamp her while it was still in the die or something like that?

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps