Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Got Baby Wipes?

Here is a fun card I made using the nifty Baby Wipe Ink Pad technique found HERE at Splitcoaststampers.
The flowers are from the set Springtime Solids by Paper Makeup Stamps. I used the really quirky combination of Bermuda Bay and Mellow Moss for my reinkers. That's all I had--but I truly LOVE the look it created! I plan on playing with those colors together at a later time. I used a fabulous Word Art also by Paper Makeup Stamps for my sentiment--I loved the tropical feel of these flowers, so the sentiment was perfect! A touch of black in the pearls and two flowers popped up and this little card was done!

If you have baby wipes and re-inkers, you totally need to try this technique! I went into more detail with a super quick tutorial on the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog--you can see it HERE.

Challenge List:

Photobucket

Card Details
Stamps: Springtime Solids, "Without life's Chaos" (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: SU Reinkers-Mellow Moss and Bermuda Bay; Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: baby wipes, black pearls, dimensionals

11 Words of Love:

Stacy said...

This is a really beautiful card! I love the colors. Thank you for joining us this week at
FRESHLY BREWED CHALLENGES! I hope you have time to "Hop" with us tomorrow.
Stacy

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous love the elegance of your CAS creation, thank you for sharing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested :)

Curlybear said...

Oh wowzers this is one very Classy creation Gorgeous Image, its just perfect for our challenge this week,

Thank You so for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 152 One Layer Card
I hope you join us again next week,

I have some new calorie free candy if you are interested
Have a lovely day,
Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x.
SCSC DT

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

sara said...

yay thats one cool card lisa must try that babywipe thing !! those flowers look fab thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
hugs sara x x x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our "One layer card" on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

Hugs Jane x

Marianne said...

Beautiful card! I love your sentiment. It's so true. I never heard of this technique, but it gives a stunning result. Beautiful flowers come along.
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week.
Hugs Marianne

Gale said...

Fantastic colors! Love this card.
Thanks for "Keeping it Simple" with us
at Fresh Brewed Designs this week.
:) Gale

Andie's Space said...

Hi Lisa,
I love the gorgeous colours of this card. It looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Heather said...

Hey Lisa!
I LOVE this card and your beautiful flowers. I have yet to try this technique. Very cool!

Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges keep it simple challenge this week

Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns

Sheryl said...

Hi Lisa! This card is GORGEOUS! That aqua color is my favorite! Lovely flowers and a simply beautiful card!
Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our, "KISS" Keep It Simple, Challenge!
Hugs Sheryl

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps