Friday, September 30, 2011

From the bottom of my heart...

I needed to make a thank you card for all the people at our church congregation who helped me with various things at the wedding...and I knew the perfect sentiment to use...So I opted to go with the September Diva Dare for Verve Stamps and "CASE-a-Diva".

There are so many fabulous Verve Diva's...many with cards I couldn't even begin to CASE in a million years...but there is one diva that always makes projects that are simple and elegant. Needless to say I didn't waste time looking at any other diva's gallery--I just went straight to Moe's (aka. Maureen Plut). It was like being in a candy store!! But I saw the "perfect" card for me--her "the Most Room In Your Heart" card. Simple lines. Beautiful. Perfect!

So here is my CASE...

I went out of my normal color comfort zone and used Lime Green and White...I have been hanging onto this paper FOREVER and finally used it. Seriously. It was like one of the first sheets I ever bought! The sentiment is from the amazingly touching set Words Cannot Express. I added some polka dot lime ribbon and used my Threading Water punch. A few gems and stitching around the edge. DONE! One of my fastest cards ever! But when you have the beautiful cards by Moe as inspiration, it's like a shot of Mojo!

Photobucket

5 Words of Love:

Maureen said...

Oh, Lisa, thank you for the sweet words and honour of CASEing one of my cards :) You know, when I saw the green, I thought you were also inspired by my birthday!! LOL That was one of the first cards I made as an official Diva back in January :) I love that card to :) Your ribbon and bling are making me smile all night :) Thanks so much for sharing :)

Steph said...

What a sweet elegant card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon x

sandi said...

What a beautiful shade of green, Love the card and Thank you for sharing.

Gaynor said...

This is really nice, thanks so much for sharing with us at Anything goes challenge, good luck and hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just darling! Love the cheery green and fabulous bling!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps