Thursday, September 01, 2011

Courage Doesn't Always Roar

I tried a new (for me) color theme of Monochrome--in Really Rust. I just love that color and since I happen to have it in coordinating designer paper, it worked perfectly for my card. I used the Viva la Verve August Week #3 Sketch. This one had all sorts of layers, so I used a different pattern for each one which gives this card lots of detail even in the monochrome.
I wish they hadn't retired Really Rust from the Stampin' Up line...I love this color and use it a lot during the fall...and I have to hoard my patterend paper in Really Rust! Save every scrap is my mantra! LOL!
Photobucket

1 Words of Love:

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is awesome!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps