Friday, September 16, 2011

Be Yourself for Freebie Friday

It's Freebie Friday for Paper Makeup Stamps! We have a lovely FREE DIGI WORD ART--a quote by the fabulous playwright Oscar Wilde...he wrote a few of my favorite plays including The Importance of Being Earnest AND An Ideal Husband--both made into movies I ADORE!

My card is a simple combo of Concord Grape and Ivory--I changed the color of the digi from black to purple to coordinate--something I don't do very often...mostly because I don't know how to change it on anything except Microsoft Word and then only a few colors! But regardless, this on turned out well.

The layout is this weeks sketch on the SCS Wednesday Sketch Challenge #350. Angles are a bit interesting to cut, but I worked it! I embossed both the grape level AND the angled layer for some fabulous texture and then added the lovely silver metallic trim for an elegant finish.

To snag this digi for yourself, check out TODAY'S POST on our PMS Blog! While you are there, check out the Digi Makeover Challenge for this week!

Challenge List:
1. SC350
2. Cute Card Thursday #182~ anything Goes

Photobucket

2 Words of Love:

Deb said...

Beautiful and very elegant card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Have a great weekend, happy crafting, Debxx

Julie said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps