Sunday, September 11, 2011

Autumn Sentimental Sundays

I finally have something for Sentimental Sundays Challenge Blog! I've been taking a break while I got homeschooling under control, but now that I have some time I can actually craft! Sentimental Sundays is going super easy this week--we just want to see your best Autumn creations! Remember though, that there has to be a sentiment on it for it to be counted in for our weekly prize!
well you can't get too much more basic than this...but I just love that leafy paper so decided to show it off! The sentiment is by Verve and I promise that the button and gems match MUCH better in real life! LOL!

It's a busy posting day--I've got two more posts coming up this morning starting with #2 at 7am (EST) and #3 at 8am (EST). Just the way it fell this week--which is why it's amazing I have something to share at all! LOL! See you back here in a few for another glimpse at the new release by Paper Makeup Stamps and the new Paper Sundaes Challenge!

Photobucket

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps