Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rubber in the house!

Woot! I am so excited because I have the new Paper Makeup Stamps release for September (the 7th!) right here on my desk!!! It is screaming "use me! Use me!" so I'm trying to get it all mounted today so I can play tonight! Sneaks are coming up (first week of September!) and I need time to make them be fabulous!

Homeschooling is taking up a lot of my time, but I promise to have something to share by the end of the week! I finally "found" my crafting desk again! LOL!

Tootles!
Photobucket

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps