Tuesday, August 02, 2011

My adventures in He-Art Journaling

Well, I was brave and signed up for the He-Art Journaling "class" that The Greeting Farm is coordinating on their blog. I have NEVER done such a thing before so was very anxious about how to do it. Let me tell you, the first week absolutely stunk!! I wasn't happy with my result at ALL! Which is why you aren't going to see it! Muahaah!

But week #2 turned out much better...so I'm sharing it. Week #2 was all about the beach!
It had to be a two page spread which worked fine for me.

I used a mixture of stamps and freehand for this week. I mixed up copics with watercolor pencils and actually enjoyed myself! The beach is one of my most favorite places to go, which is probably why I enjoyed this. I am making each page stand alone right now because I don't have my journal yet. I have one, but it is one that someone gave me...and then I left it at their house and then THEY forgot to bring it to church...LOL! So I am hopeful to get it this weekend. Otherwise I'm going to lose pages! LOL!

Before I forget...the lighthouse, scripture and anchor are all from the Sailing By set by Paper Makeup Stamps. The seagulls image is a digi by Lindsey's Scrapbooking Store. The journal circle and line are from a set I've been keeping (but not using) and I'm so glad I did! I love it!

Now as for other creations...I'm taking a break for a bit due to starting up homeschooling on the 8th, so you will see spuratic posts from me...but I won't disappear! I promise! Once we get into the swing of things I'm hopeful that I will be back in action!

Photobucket

0 Words of Love:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps