Sunday, August 14, 2011

Love Birds

Hello Hello!

I've been so busy getting homeschool off the ground that I hadn't had a chance to be crafty in nearly 2 weeks! So yesterday is was LOVELY to be able to knock out some cards and other things! Today I have the sweet little card I made for my sister-in-law who is getting married in about 6 weeks!
I just love these images from the set by There She Goes Clear Stamps called Love Birds! I actually won it during a release week and this was my first chance to really get time to play with it. So fun to build the picture with the different elements!


Photobucket

3 Words of Love:

Gaynor said...

Gorgeous, I love this, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT and good luck, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

Julie said...

This is just so adorable! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Chocolate Orange said...

What a cute card !!
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'anything goes' challenge . Good Luck !
Choccy x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps