Thursday, August 11, 2011

Homeschooling with PMS

Hello my lovelies! I've been busy starting up homeschooling this week--which is why I don't have much to share. BUT I did want to share a little something my Kindergartner did yesterday as part of his studies. We are in the middle of our Creation week and yesterday was all about Day #3 with Plants, Trees, Land and Seas. I like to use mixed media for his artwork (I know I know...I don't do it myself! LOL), so I let him use some of my stamps to enhance his artwork for yesterday.

We used some clouds and trees by Paper Makeup Stamps--the perfect addition!
The clouds are from the Springtime Solids set--oh how I LOVE those clouds! There were a lot of trees in the Paper Makeup Stamps collection--but we wanted one with leaves for coloring, so we went with the Whimsy Tree for ours...which Little Britches decided was a Cherry Tree--so we added some red gems to it when he was done coloring.

Oh and for a little funny, he told me that the grass on top was "growing upside down". :0)

That's it for now! Hope you are all having a lovely week!
Photobucket

4 Words of Love:

Dorcas said...

I know all about homeschooling with PMS!! lol
It's great fun when they're this age, when they get to my daughter's age(13) homeschooling is more trying, especially when you have to study it first to know what it's talking about! :-D

Lisa Kind said...

Awww! This is great artwork for a Kindergartner! Great job!

sandi said...

The picture is so sweet! Sometimes when our children grow up, we as parents forget how creative they are. Thank you sharing this has been my favorite so far.

Randee E said...

What a budding artist :0)Great job!! Wish my coloring was that good!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps