Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Double the Verve

Me and my Echo Park Paper pad Summer Days are best buds lately...I just love the fun and vibrant summer fruity popsicle-y colors in this pad! I have used it for a few cards I've made this week including my fun and fresh card which I'm going to use as a double Verve entry: August Diva Dare (Sending some Sunshine) and Viva la Verve August Week #5.

I really wanted to make sure that the receiver of this card smiled as soon as they opened it up, so I went all out with a fun color explosion! I think she will love it and it will brighten up her day! The sentiment is from the new Verve set Words of Wisdom--my newest favorite set!
Photobucket

2 Words of Love:

Teresa Kline said...

this is awesome, it surely made me smile....great job with the challenge...thanks so much for joining us in taking the Verve diva dare challenge...hope your weekend is wonderful!

enjoy *~*

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so fun! Love the rainbow of ribbons and bling.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps