Sunday, August 07, 2011

August Oldies but Goodies Blog Hop!

It's the 7th of the month again and that means it's time for a Paper Makeup Stamps Blog Hop! This is a non-release month so the PMS Design Team were given a theme to work with and this month it was OLDIES BUT GOODIES! Today we are featuring stamps that were released before 2011--you know the awesome ones we forget we have in our excitement for the new ones! If you've been hopping you should have come from Lisa Kind's lovely Blog where I KNOW you got to feast your eyes on something amazing--if you are just stopping in, feel free to start the hop at the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog.

I pulled out quite possibly my FAVORITE stamp set PMS carries...Snow Happy!
I pulled out a Natural White piece of cardstock that had those fiber flecks in it. i love how that looks! This card was inspired by a gorgeous card on Splitcoaststampers.

Can I just tell you how much I love having a full spectrum of colors to choose from when digging in my Copic markers??? I'm so glad I went ahead and filled in a lot of my gaps before they increased the price!

Ready to keep hopping? Your next stop is the Marvelous Michelle VP! Say hello for me!

Challenge List
1. Dare to Get Dirty~DTGD11juliemlacey: Use Kraft cardstock
2. Dare to Get Dirty~ DTGD11JeanneS: Christmas in July

Photobucket

12 Words of Love:

Ginny said...

I really need to get that stamp! Keep seeing it and want to use it sooo bad!

Jenn said...

Love your fun winter card! Adorable!

Jenn

Stephanie Zito said...

Soooo beautiful Lisa! I love the glitter snow!

MrsK said...

This is super cute i love it! sal x

Randee E said...

Can you believe I do not have this set!!! Your card is soo stinkin cute although I don't even want to be thinking about winter yet!! And can I just say those two boys of yours are stinkin cuties too :0)

Jackie said...

This card is just too cute! What a fun winter card! I love how you used these colors too! Amazing!

Anita Hovey said...

Fabulous card Lisa!

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable, Lisa!

Lisa Kind said...

This is one of my all-time favs from PMS! I love this snowman and used him a lot! This is so pretty! Love the colors!

Michelle VP said...

Love that snowman set! Fun idea to have a line of glitter on the ground for him. :)

Shaela said...

Aww, is it really your favorite set? Yay! It's one of mine too, hehehe. ;) Super cute card chica!

LaJanette said...

Lisa this is such a cute card! Love the embossing and the snow oh and the image too!

I also love the many many colors Copics offer; ahhh filling in LOTS of colors....sigh...how fun!

Hugs;
Janette

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I love getting comment love, so feel free to make my day! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FTC Declaration

These companies have gifted me free products and/or cash for promotional purposes:

*Paper Makeup Stamps
*Pink Cat Studio
*DeeDee's Digis
*MelJen Designs
*Tickled Pink
*Heart Song Stamps
*Lindsay's Scrapbook Shop
*Tiddly Inks
*Wags N Whiskers
* Paper Shelter
*My Favorite Things
*Saturated Canary
*Bugaboo Stamps